HOW TO CONCEIVE A BOY OR GIRL? **THE UTERUS “SELECTS” BABY’S GENDER**
PreGender Preconception test
Stop getting multiple babies of same gender. Now you can conceive a boy or girl as you wish.
Since ages, there has been great excitement around the question of how to conceive a boy or girl. Numerous tricks and tips were coined by ignorant people. Till now, everyone was shooting in the dark because no one knew the real secret behind this puzzle. Well, readers should be pleased to learn that we are the first one to decode this maze of gender specific conception and this program is powerfully working.
It is known that men have approximately 50-50% mixed suspension of X- and Y-chromosome-bearing sperms which actually ‘determine’ the gender of baby. In 1982, we just imagined that just like there are two kinds of sperms, women also must have something two kind of in relation to baby’s gender. Now it is clear that hormones released by ovary differ slightly in each menstrual cycle causing an environment in the uterus to put selection pressure in favor of X or Y sperms. This selection pressure alternates. The hormonal environment in one cycle is more suitable for conceiving a baby boy, and the immediate next one for conceiving a baby girl. In other words, women have alternating boy-girl specific menstrual cycles. Therefore, we can effectively target conception of a boy or girl, just by trying in one cycle and avoiding conception in opposite cycle. That’s it. Guess-work is gone.
Some couples are more sensitive to conceive in one type of cycle, leading to more babies of the same gender. ONLY PreGender test can help them break that gridlock and no other gimmick like gender kit, dieting or douching will work, not even IVF.
Based on the following striking discoveries, we launched our PreGender Preconception Test program:
- Women have a final role in gender selection. While a baby’s gender is ultimately ‘determined’ by sperm traits, the crucial step of ‘gender selection and sexual differentiation’ appears to be ‘influenced’ by the hormonal environment of the uterus at the time of conception.
- There are two types of gender specific hormonal environments in the uterus, which typically alternate between any two consecutive menstrual cycles. In one cycle, the uterus may be relatively richer in testosterone, and in the immediate next cycle, it may be richer in estrogen. That means in one cycle she is ready to conceive a boy and in the next a girl. The environment with T/E ratio more than 1.0 favors conception of boys (we call it a boy phase) and that of less than 1.0 favors girls (girl phase). Surprisingly, all women have alternating environments. That means it is a genetically controlled phenomenon. Therefore, eating, drinking or douching with an idea to sway to conceive a boy or girl is shear stupidity. Since we have consistently seen that around 92% of couples who conceive in a boy environment are getting boys and vice versa, it makes sense to conclude that the uterus has the power to sort and select X or Y chromosome bearing sperms and that it is possible to help her get the baby she wants just by guiding her to conceive in a proper cycle.
- The process of conception “locks” the existing hormonal environment and one stops alternating until the baby is miscarried or delivered. This is similar to the fact that one stops menstruating till the baby is miscarried or delivered. This is an important medical discovery which every woman and medical professional must know.
- We have developed reliable patented* methods to identify the minute differences in hormonal environments by testing mid-cycle urine. It is not possible to find it by testing blood or saliva. These are special and patented methods not available anywhere else at this time.
This is entirely different from the thinking that cervical pH may be swaying for a boy or a girl. Women have been misled to douche with acidic or alkaline solutions before the act which according to us is simply idiotic. Now it is clear that the cervical or urine pH has nothing to do with gender swaying or gender prediction because pH may change by the hour. Therefore, any gender planning or gender prediction test based on pH will fail. If any company promises you to conceive a boy or girl without testing anything from you or by asking your date of birth or history of previous cycles or pregnancies, it is most probably a scam and will not work.
Look what other scientists are saying about gender swaying using old ideas:
We proved and established all of the above findings to conclude that gender-specific natural conception is real.
All of this is better summarized in a graph below:
How to collect urine samples for PreGender Preconception test.
We have simplified shipping of urine samples to us. Previously, upon receipt of order, we used to ship a package to the customer containing bottles and a prepaid UPS or FedEx courier. We are stopping that practice. We have simplified everything without affecting the results. Therefore customers are advised not to think that the sample will be spoiled without preservative. It would be getting better FOR OUR PURPOSES rather. We take care of all the samples upon arrival at our laboratory.
Since we do not test for any bacteria, glucose or proteins in the sample, there is no need to have a sterile bottle and there is no need to refrigerate or freeze the sample. You can collect urine samples at your own convenience and ship it through the local post office, UPS or FedEx or DHL at your expense.
The PreGender test has nothing to do with an ovulation test. So please do not stress about it. In fact, if you want to conceive faster, we suggest to throw away any ovulation test strips you have.
Obviously, you want to know if this program works or not. Sure. Click on ‘Live Charts’ section on this website and check our success rate near its end.
HOW TO COLLECT URINE SAMPLES FOR PREGENDER TEST
Please get two small hard plastic bottle. Any medicine bottle is fine. Just wash it thoroughly and check its lid is tight and it does not leak.
Since there are two types of menstrual cycles, we need mid-cycle urine samples from two consecutive cycles in two separate bottles. In each cycle, you collect samples for any two nights between 13th to 17th night after START of period. (Example: suppose you started your periods on Jan 5th, you may collect on any two nights between Jan 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd). For the purpose of this test, the first day of full flow is considered the first day of menstrual cycle.
If you are taking some regular medicines, it would be better to stop them 2 days before and take them after collecting the sample. Please consult with your physician about it.
We need urine sample representing whole night. Before going to bed, just pass urine. Do not collect this. Please collect samples every time you go to bathroom after this. If you wake up around 3 am, just let it go for 2-3 seconds, then collect midstream urine in any large disposable cup and from there pick up about 1 teaspoonful (total approx 5 ml) and add to the bottle. You do not have to be exact. Throw away rest of urine. Repeat the same around 7 or 8 am i.e. 5 ml more go in the same bottle. Repeat the same for next night and add to the same bottle. This way you will have approx. 30ml of the sample. Your first month’s sample is ready. Please write your name and date of collection on the bottle and store it at room temperature till next month. Do not write your date of birth or address etc and do not put adhesive tape on bottle. That will not stop leak.
If you wake up straight in the morning, collect midstream morning urine in any large container and transfer two teaspoonfuls to the bottle. Repeat the same next night. In the next cycle, collect your second sample as above in the second bottle. Now you ship or deliver both the bottles together.
If you have a normal 28- to 30-day cycle, you can collect on any two nights between 13th, 14th, 15th,16th and 17th night from period start date. (Example: suppose you started your periods on Jan 5th, you may collect on any two nights between Jan 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st and 22nd). For the purpose of this test, the first day of full flow is considered the first day of menstrual cycle.
If you have irregular periods, you can collect on 10th, 15th 20th, 25th, 30th day of cycle in one bottle or you may call 313-574-7500 to discuss.
How to pack and ship samples?
Please download and print Consent form and Exempt Human Specimen forms provided at the end of this page. Fill out the consent form completely, sign it and include in the package. Print two copies of Exempt human specimen letter. It shows the law on our company letterhead that it is legal to ship urine sample from healthy individuals across international borders. Place one copy outside the package along with airway bill from courier for customs officials to see and take the other one with you to show to courier clerk, in case he/she refuses to take your package. Many a times the clerk is not trained to accept urine samples. If still not accepting, request to talk to the supervisor.
1) Make sure your name and date of collection is written on bottles.
2) PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY ADHESIVE TAPE ON BOTTLE. IT CANNOT STOP LEAK.
3) Do not put ice or dry ice in the package. It will start leaking and will not be delivered.
4) Enclose the two bottles in separate Ziploc envelops and seal them. Do not keep any paper napkin touching the bottle because if it leaks the sample is absorbed by the paper and we cannot work on it.
5) Place at least 5-6 paper napkins OUTSIDE the Ziploc envelop. Place everything in a small cardboard box or a bubble wrap envelope available at courier’s office and seal it.
6) Enclose the bank draft, cashier check or money order for appropriate amount in a separate Ziploc envelop so that it does not get contaminated with sample in case there is a leak. Place this as well as the sample envelope in the large envelope from your courier. If you forget, you can also pay through our order form AFTER you have shipped your samples.
7) MOST IMPORTANT: WRITE “EXEMPT HUMAN URINE SPECIMEN, NON-INFECTIOUS” on the outermost shipping envelop for faster clearance by custom officials.
If the package is being shipped from outside the USA, you will need to fill a customs form (available from courier’s office). Enter the following information on the customs form:
SHIPPED TO: Urobiologics LLC, 31628 Glendale St., Livonia MI 48150 USA
DESCRIPTION: Exempt Human Urine Specimen, non-infectious.
WEIGHT: 0.5 lb
We report the results within two days after receiving your payment and sample. For privacy reasons, we never call any customer. You are requested to call or email us to get the report.
After testing these two samples we will keep on guiding you as to in which cycle to try to conceive and when to avoid.
Disclaimer: Our tests are suitable for healthy women. Certain personal circumstances, medical conditions including high fever at the time of sample collection and medications like antidepressants can adversely affect the performance of these tests. These include menopausal symptoms, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, and treatments that might affect your cycle e.g. hormonal contraception, certain fertility treatments and hormone replacement therapy. Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this service. We do not support any type of unethical gender selection. Your participation is voluntary and this test’s intended use is for satisfying personal curiosity and is not offered to customers with addresses in State of Maryland, and State of New York. All services on this website are subject to the Service Agreement. A clinical trial to validate that women have alternating redox cycles is underway. Expect a successful report backed by research publications by August 2020. We do not know the exact nature of the compounds involved at this time but we have a lot of analytical data and observed that the difference between two cycles is clear and all women alternate. Those who are conceiving in appropriate cycles are getting the babies of their choice. The views expressed on this website are solely of Dr. Kuldeep Verma based on real test data as well as his direct personal experiences with customers. Other officials in our team offer only technical advise to the company. They are not responsible for any of the information presented here and will not reply to your emails. All questions should be directed to Dr. Kuldeep Verma at email@example.com who will personally answer them. All the disclaimers and terms conditions posted on this website apply. All rights reserved 2020 by Urobiologics LLC
Please download & print these forms.
- Consent Form (pdf)
- Exempt Human Specimen Declaration (pdf)